I will be the sun.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Revamping headlines.

Behind all the 
marble, Warren
sets up in "trailer"

Ruling marks

major victory
for Bulger

O’Malley says he

never wanted job

Willis, leader 

of Chinatown 
gang, faces 
sentencing

After 47 years, Boston Phoenix 

bids tearful, shocking goodbye
Posted by Kate Murray at 11:40 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home
  • Why We Need Editors

For more adventures

  • Twitter
  • TNH Online
  • Portland Press Herald
  • Boston Globe
  • NEFAC

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (23)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Photojournalism.
      • Revamping headlines.
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

My photo
Kate Murray
20 year-old Mainer with a passion for stories, and Nicolas Cage. I’m in my third year at UNH, where I major in English with a dual-minor in Cinema Studies and French. When people ask me why I chose to be an English major, I never know what to say. It wasn’t really a conscious decision, it just felt natural. Then, they usually ask me to edit their papers for them. Surprisingly, it’s something I love doing; I can never keep my room straight or find anything in my backpack, but believe me, I will edit, tidy, and organize a piece of writing from here to the moon and back. I love reading, and I love how each writer has his own specific style. So, I guess for me, being an English major is just being able to constantly have new experiences while doing what I love.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.