Sunday, April 28, 2013

Semester in review.

I think I got a lot more out of this class than I ever really expected. When I signed up for an editing course, I thought we'd strictly be doing copy-editing, and consequently I assumed it would be a tad bit miserable. Fortunately, I was wrong. I've learned so much valuable information in this class, and that's really given me a lot more hope and optimism when I think about finding a career as an English major. I've also loved everyone I've gotten to work with this semester, and the little 8-person editing family we've made, and I'm going to call it that whether any of you like it or not. 

I know there's still probably a lot left to learn when it comes to this stuff, but right now I'm feeling like a lot of things have been answered for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment